Roc Spire GTX Jacket Men, Magnetite
- GTX 3-layer, 100% polyamide, lightweight 30D ripstop face, RECCO
Our Roc Spire Jacket is a 3-layer GORE-TEX shell jacket – one which was
designed and built to be an essential part of the hardcore mountaineer’s kit.
Lightweight and protective, designed to work with your gear, fully adaptable
to your situation, and equipped with a RECCO® reflector just in case, this
four-season jacket is perfect for long days on the mountain.
GORE-TEX 3-layer, 100% Polyamide, soft and supple, lightweight 30D
ripstop face, laminated to an ePTFE membrane and a tricot backer 111 g/m²,
bluesign® approved, Hydrostatic head: >28,000 mm, RET: <9.
GORE-TEX 3-layer, 100% Polyamide, 70D plain weave face, laminated
to an ePTFE membrane and a tricot backer, 139 g/m², Hydrostatic head:
>28,000 mm, RET: <9
• GORE-TEX 3-layer, 100% polyamide, lightweight 30D ripstop face
• 3-way adjustable climbing helmet-compatible hood with a laminated, wire
• RECCO® reflector in hood brim for searchability
• Water resistant zippers throughout and pit zips for ventilation
• No shoulder, lower side or lower inner sleeve seams – to avoid chafing and
for enhanced durability
• Two mid-mounted pockets with laminated zippers
• Sleeve pocket with laminated zip
• Zippered mesh inner pocket
• Articulated sleeves
• Velcro adjustable cuffs with pre-folded gusset